electrical puzzle on my 2000 jeep grand cherokee

vendredi 28 mars 2014

hey there everyone



2000 jeep grand Cherokee limited



last week went for a ride to the bank ...

once I started the truck I notice my overhead is displaying DD is open

so when I got to a stoplight I open and shut the DD it didn't go away

so once I got to my destination and left that it was out finally



bigger problems though



now my over head display does not show Temp or fuel measures .they all show _ _ where you would see numbers



also on top of that power windows/locks mirrors not working

also interior lights wont go out so I have to put them in the off position

as well the oddest of this is that my dash light come one with ignition on even though my headlight switch is in the off position



locks work with remote but lights don't flash and horn not honking when locked



any ideas what to chase ????

whatever has happened it seems to have all happened at one time :confused:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor