Cleveland Forest Map/Info

samedi 29 mars 2014

Hey all. Today I decided to take a quick trip out to the Cleveland Forest to check it out.

I couldn't find much information on it in the forum so i figured I'd share my experience.



We went out this morning to the South side of the mountain range and decided to enter on Trabuco Canyon Road. Nice drive through a canopy of very healthy trees but nothing challenging. Just a cool drive on dirt roads through the forest... (nice to take your friends that arent as excited about rock crawling up in Big Bear).

Now I was under the impression that from that trail we would be able to access the main divide but apparently not!

At the end of that road Is "Holy Jim's" hiking trail that goes up to some sort of falls. We had to turn around a little past that trail head and come home.



At the start of "Holy Jim's" trail there was a map of the forest. I took a picture and decided I'd share it on here for others to use. Its late at night and I had nothing better to do so I "enhanced" it a tad bit to try and make it more usable for us Jeepers.



I highlighted some of the trails and made a quick key.





Anyways... I hope that helps a few people out. Thats the kind of map I was looking for when I wanted to do some exploring. Happy trail riding!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor