Clicking / humming at 40 mph from front end?

vendredi 28 mars 2014

OK,



So I have changed both CV shafts in the front thinking my cv joints were shot well one was but I still have this weird clicking/grinding when I step on it sometimes just typical driving... sounds like a cv but both are new cv shafts are now changed! Also at 40mph I get this hum with a little vibration it goes away soon as I let go of the gas pedal and come back as soon as i give it any gas at all....



checked the U joints on the drive shaft there fine...



could this be the front drive shaft??? It has those goofy cv shafts think its called a rezepa shaft?? its about the only thing I can think of that's bad...:confused:



any help or ideas would be very helpful...



05 WK 3.7L Laredo




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor