2 inch lift with bb spacers?

lundi 23 juin 2014

Ive looked briefly through the threads and have found quite a bit of threads about 3.5 or 4 inch lifts with 2" bb puck spacers added on top. Ive had 2 inch bb spacer for a while and im ready to get a real lift. I know of the clunky ride quality. I want to go at least 4" but want to stay within the range of normal brake line lengths and all of that. I thought of going bigger but it really isnt necessary for my occasional mudding/camping vehicle. I see a lot of quality 3.5 lifts around, but i do want to hit that 4" or more mark. Would it be stupid if i can get a good price on a 2inch coil/shock/control arm lift and then add my spacers for a total four? Or should i just get a 4 inch lift and toss the pucks? I know ride quality will be better with 4 inch lift but there is still quite a price difference. Or are the control arms that come with a 4 inch lift kit better suited and a much better fit for having less problems later on that ones that would come in a 2 inch kit should i use the bb on top? Or will i regret not going bigger than 4"? I appreciate the help. Im sure everyone will sigh when they see 2" bb in the title block lol.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor