Rear end problems

dimanche 22 juin 2014

Rear end started making noise the other day. Took off the diff cover, and a dark metallic fluid came out. After some inspection, I noticed the spider gears were very loose and had a lot of play in the left axle (open diff).

My question is, how can I tell what axle ratio it is? I'm 90% sure it's a Dana 35.

It's a 99 WJ limited, with a 4.0L, quadra-tec awd & came with factory hitch and 7 pin trailer plug (would imagine factory tow package).

It's my wife's jeep (she's had a jeep since she could first drive. She's lost without her jeep. We have 2 kids and not a lot of extra money to put into it. Any help with ID of the diff/axle ratio and/or advice on fixing it on a budget, that would be much appreciated. Thanks, Brandon




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor