Dead '06 TJ HELP!!

samedi 21 juin 2014

Hey guys, I've got a bit of an issue on my hands. I spent the evening at a co-workers house. When it was time to leave I hopped in my Rubi only to find I was going nowhere fast. Here's the symptoms...I push my clutch in and turn the key like normal but I get nothing. Of course first thought is a dead battery however I get absolutely nothing from the starter while I still have all lights, radio, etc. Its because of this that I really don't think its the battery. Next I thought maybe the starter had seized so I gave it a couple wraps while trying to turn it over, still nothing. To be fair I still haven't taken a good look at the connections at the starter and I'm guessing maybe a failed starter solenoid? My other thoughts are something like a clutch position sensor or ignition switch?



What do you guys think?



Thanks a million!



edit: forgot to mention- push started and ran fine although didn't fix any issue...turned it off when I got home and still have the same problem.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor