Multiple codes - P0153 now p0151 and p0175? Could this be OPDA related?

vendredi 27 juin 2014

Yesterday I had a p0153 code show up and it idle rough briefly at stoplights with the A/C but otherwise ran fine. Today I disconnected the battery and cleared that code but after the third start, p0151 appeared. So I tried clearing the codes again and it worked but after a starting it on the third time, p0175 appeared along with p0151 but p0153 is gone. Neither p0175 nor p0151 will go away for long by clearing the codes. I checked all the wiring and vacuum lines, everything looks 100%.



I remembered that recently I changed the OPDA/CPS to a crown unit using the crown supplied CPS sensor (05-06 CPS Issue, crown made a replacement OPDA to solve it) and I'm now wondering if it's related to this issue? The Dorman unit I had in before I used the mopar CPS sensor on the Dorman OPDA.



Or is this simply a bad bank 2 upstream 02 sensor causing p0175 along with p0151, it is the original 02 sensor? I've already order both NTK upstream sensors just in case from Rockauto. Thanks for any help you can provide.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor