33x10.50x15 bfg km2s

jeudi 19 juin 2014

I have a set of 5 BFG KM2 mud terrain tires I'm looking to sell.



They're 33x10.50x15s, load range C (6 ply)



4 have been on my jeep for 6,000 miles (all paper work) a 1 that's brand new I just got for a full size spare. The 4 I've been running have 16/32nds of tread, the brand new one has 18/32nds. (They come with 18/32nds)



No damage on any of the tires, lightly wheeled and properly maintained. Have been filled with nitrogen since they were new. Original purchased March of 2013 and the spare was purchased last month. I commute daily about 6 miles round trip so I will continue to use them until they are sold.



I'm looking to go up to 35s, other than that I am in NO HURRY to sell. Paid over $1350 for all 5, I believe I'm asking a VERY reasonable price considering how new they are.



I originally went with the 33x10.50 instead of the 33x12.50 because I was told they cut through the mud/snow a lot better, and they are easily the best tire I have ever run.



I will consider REASONABLE offers, no trades. Cash only.



I can send more pictures, or meet in scarborough any time after 6pm mon-fri. ask for availability on weekends.



Thanks for looking!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor