new to me xj

samedi 28 juin 2014

Hi all. New member introducing myself. I bought a 2014 wrangler unlimited in January and about a month ago I picked up a 92 xj Laredo for the misses. Been reading forums on upgrades and such so I decided to post some of the things ive done and looking for any suggestions on the next upgrades to consider. Purchased not running with 174 on the odometer. Needed entire fuel system replaced due to rust from sitting.i upgraded the injectors remand from a neon, and put in a higher flowing fpr. Did a tune up and she runs like a champ. Purchased a 4.5" x series from rough country and love the way it turned out. The 31 bfgs really look good with the 1.5" wheel spacers. in the near future I plan to regear and install a SYE. Eventually I will add bumpers and a winch but I want to put the lift on my wrangler before that.





Heres the before and after lift pics













0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor