Axle swap help

samedi 28 juin 2014

Hey guys! I just bought some axles from a guy, I was wondering if you guys could give a noobie like me some help with fitting these under my jeep!

It is a 1999 xj, I have about 4" of lift (I dont want any more lift).

My questions are; what kind of modifications do I have to make to fit these axles under my jeep? Will I have to trim my fenders at all?( I dont want to cut them because I am afraid it will hurt my trade in value) I think the tires are 35" tall. Speaking of tires, this is my daily driver, How hard is it to balance tires? I dont want death wobble.(who does?:2thumbsup: hehe) Also I saw a post talking about a truss, how do I attach it to the axle? I made a template out of poster board. What kind of material should I make it out of? I would like aluminium, I dont want to hurt my gas mileage because it is my daily driver and metal is heavy.

Thanks in advance for the help guys!! happy jeeping!!:cheers:




Attached Images













File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (332.0 KB)
File Type: jpeg image (1).jpeg (413.1 KB)
File Type: jpg photo (2).JPG (399.4 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor