New Guy from TN.

mercredi 25 juin 2014

Evening guys,

I posted my first intro on the TN section earlier today.

So I picked up my first Jeep over the weekend and I'm completely addicted. I went with a 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Since I've owned it I have been obsessed with Jeep related talk and annoyed the crap out if my co-workers.

I live in Murfreesboro, so if anyone is around me let me know, well hit up a trail or grab a beer or something.



Future mods:

Bumpers front and back.

Roof rack and tent.

Fenders.

Lift and tires will come after some warrentee research.

(Any suggestions are welcome)



If you guys know of local trails you won't get chased off of, fill me in.



Here's some pictures of the day I bought it.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor