Wrangler engine types. . .

mercredi 25 juin 2014

2006 and older 4.0 L - all 3 of my previous jeeps have had this engine and have always been satisfied with the performance and low maintenance.

all 3 have had 200k + and still running strong





2007 - 2011 -- 3.8L I have heard mixed feelings on these as far as power goes. do these engines last? what is your opinion on these engines? what kind of mileage can you get out of these?



2012 - present -- 3.6 L what do you think the track record will be on these? I have heard of head issues on earlier ones and a friend of mine just bought a 2012 JKU last week with 35k on it from a dealer and the engine is toast. Chrysler is putting a brand new short block in it. think these will last?



i'm looking at purchasing a wrangler and am doing my homework before I fork out the cash...



Please, may I have your opinion. thx




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor