Compressor or other aircon problem

samedi 28 juin 2014

Hi

I have trawled the forums for my fault I hope someone may point me in the right direction.

I bought a 2002 overland 4.7 that needed work it had blend door issues so I had the whole heater unit replaced now the blend doors all work.

Now the issue is the aircon was regassed but the compressors clutch will not kick in, I have checked all connections.

There is power to the fuse box and if you jump the 2 connectors under the clutch relay under the hood the compressor will run and the car gets cold, I did this just to see if the compressor was working.



With the compressor running the car idles a little rough and I noticed fine specs of a spray like substance, oily on the front of the plastic radiator cover.



I do like the jeep as I bought it as mechanically she is spot on and hope I can rectify this issue



Any pointers will be appreciated

Regards Mark




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor