Jeep 2 Door JK Factory Soft Top- NEW

lundi 23 juin 2014

Selling a brand spanking new soft top from my 2014 JK 2 door. The color is black and it comes with every single nut, washer, bolt, etc to install it on your JK. It also comes with tinted window.

The top and frame are still wrapped in the shipping plastic. The other parts are in the original boxes and are sealed.

I have the Freedom top and the soft top will never be used. So why keep it around when I can save a fellow Jeepers close to $500.......



Local pick up only

Cash only

First one to show the funds gets it

Low ball offers will not be entertained

Might consider partial trades for Orvis fly fishing gear (Helios 2 7 or 8 weight rod, reels, etc)



PM me for pictures and please include your email addy so I can send the pictures.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor