1999 Jeep TJ Lifted ready to go!

vendredi 27 juin 2014

Well its time to get a more fuel efficient car. Theres No accidents, 140,500 and going up fast! Its my daily driver and I drive 100 miles a day because of work. I have new upper rear CA that still need to be put on. I just custom did the fenders and washed, waxed and did a 3 coat buffer pass on it. The frame is solid. I just did a complete front end break job as well. Other than that everything else is Solid and well maintained. Ill list everything I got for her below and details. Thanks for looking.



I6, 140,500miles

4" Skyjacker lift

Regeared (I have no idea to what but its back in the powerband)

Aluminum radiator replaced when I bought it 2 years ago

New rear lower control arms replaced December

New Spicer ball joints

New Rotors,Pads, Calipers

New rear upper control arms (in box not on yet) , will prolly do myself soon

Hard top with factory tint (missing rear wiper)

Soft top pavement ends tinted (clear windows, no tears, good zippers)

Brand New 33" Discover STT's put on March 15th this year and are rotated every month due to the amount of miles I drive. NO Wobble, I do 70 plus to work and its pretty smooth.



Manik brush guard

Cobra CB radio and older version firestick antenna installed

12,000lb Badlands Winch (used handful of times, inside winch controls)

Half doors with slider uppers

Full doors from YJ made to fit (I used them as trail doors) Same Color

New front and rear Track Bar

New Battery replaced October last year

All pioneer speakers with 600w Sony amp and 10" kicker sub behind the rear seat

New Fuel Tank

New Fuel Tank full wrap around skid, both installed December

Costume Made Rear Swing Arm with Lock

3 Keys, one of which is the custom rock key from Quadratec

Frame was sanded and por-15 when I bought it





9,000 OBO. Would like to sell it before I rack up too many miles. I have a lot more pics too so if you need more information please feel free to email.



Thanks for looking




Attached Images













File Type: jpg 20130908_145943.jpg5.jpg (374.5 KB)
File Type: jpg 20140519_162612.jpgs.jpg (279.4 KB)
File Type: jpg 20140519_162632.jpg3.jpg (314.9 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor