Hole in transfer case

vendredi 20 juin 2014

Ok so I was taking my AX15 trans out to get over to my buddy to rebuild. The trans came out no problem with the transfer case still attached. So then I went to take the transfer case off the trans and ran in to a problem, it wouldn't come apart. I talked to my buddy and he said to use a chisel. Well I put the chisel through the transfer case. So now there is a hole where the transfer case bolts to the transmission. I have someone who says then can weld it but they told me they weren't sure if it needed to be welded. Does anyone know if this needs to be welded? Also the transfer case is still attached to the trans is there any suggestions to remove it with out doing anymore damage?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor