Help! Michelin Defender LTX M/S

lundi 31 août 2015

Alright, been buying tires most of my life and it never gets easier. :D

My WK is up for tires and it's one of my wife's daily drivers. Rarely tows anything and it's mostly city/highway driving. It has had the stock Good Year Fortera's and the Bridgestone Revo's.

I'd like to try out the new BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2's on it. They have an OEM size (245/65/17) coming out any day now. Aesthetically, the tire look awesome, but I'm afraid that the ride will be too harsh considering it's a Load E tire and the tread pattern is overkill for it's purpose. For what it's worth, I'm up in the Pacific NW. Mostly rain with the occasional snow unless you go over the passes.

I did see that Michelin is updating their LTX MS line with a new Defender LTX M/S. Supposedly longer tread life, I think it's 70K. Basically, an updated rubber compound. They have a 255/65/17 that would work. Standard load.

Bottom line, I like the look of an all-terrain tire. I've had Good Year Duratracs, BFGoodrich All-Terrains KO, Revo's, Cooper....and a few others over the years. But I'm hoping there's a more "civil" tire for daily driving out there that I don't know about with an all-terrain vibe.

So are there any other suggestions out there? Michelin LTX A/S2?

Thanks!:thumbsup:


Help! Michelin Defender LTX M/S

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor