TJ Lift Kit

dimanche 30 août 2015

6” lift kit for TJ, at least I’m pretty sure it’s a 6”. I don’t know the brand of any of the parts except the shocks, which are Pro Comp. I think the rear control arms are also Pro Comp and the front lowers might be an older style Rough Country. I have all four springs, four shocks, bump stop extensions, adjustable upper and lower front control arms, adjustable rear upper and fixed lower control arms, and adjustable front swat bar links. This lift has seen plenty of use, but with a nice coat of paint and maybe a few new bushings it will work fine. I'm also willing to split it up so just make me an offer on whatever you want. $300 OBO

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000916.jpg (159.4 KB)
File Type: jpg WP_000915.jpg (133.3 KB)


TJ Lift Kit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor