Best top Window film?

lundi 31 août 2015

Hey guys, I just got a bestop soft top for my 1992 jeep yj and have heard that the windows tend to scratch pretty easily. Seeing as this is my camping rig and my jeep will have some beautiful Arizona brush pinstriping I was wondering if there was any way to further protect my plastic windows.

My idea was to get some of the clear VPS (vehicle protection screen), that they use on the front of newer cars to protect from paint chips ect., and put it on my soft top windows.

Will it stick? Has anyone done this/ is it worth it? Is there any other ways to protect the windows?

The material I would be using is this...

http://ift.tt/1KB4w0o



Thanks for the help in advance! Im bored and want a small project :cheers2:


Best top Window film?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor