Need some help buying a Jeep (various models).

samedi 29 août 2015

Been looking for a new ride. I drive about 75 miles a day for work and my 2500HD gas guzzler is slamming me. Now I know jeeps don't get great MPG but it's better than 10 mpg.

So what are some suggested models? I have a son and at the minimum need to be able to pull a small trailer for Home Depot runs. I also like camping occasionally.

Looked at the Patriot because it makes more sense from a mpg standpoint (although I feel like it is a girl vehicle). Not too sure on it.

Leaning towards the GC. What years are good for these? Which motor, drive trains are the most reliable? Not looking to get one that's too new. Maybe a 2012 or down model.

I've kind of x'd out the new Cherokees due to the pos transmissions that are having so many issues.

Any other suggestion will be listened to.


Need some help buying a Jeep (various models).

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor