Wanting to get a Grand Cherokee

samedi 29 août 2015

Hi Guys,

Ive been a jeep guy for quite some time now I've had an XJ, YJ, TJ and now a JK. But now I want to sell my JK and get myself a WJ. This is what im looking for:
2002 Limited V8 High Output with the Select Trac 242 transfer case.
I want to put a RC 4" Long Arm and add 2" spacer on top of that and go with 285/75R17 tires with the Moab wheels. I would also be using the older ZJ front drive shaft. I want to do my own tire carrier and also do my own rock sliders. Would the stock gears work with these tires or would a re-gear would be recommended? Can these WJ handle rock crawling? I go maybe 4-5 a year. Can I add lockers to both the front D30 and the rear 44A?


Wanting to get a Grand Cherokee

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor