SYE and CV drive shaft question

samedi 29 août 2015

So a few months ago I installed a 3in. lift on my 03 TJ along with a tcase drop. My 4wd chain has been clunking for a while and so I figured while I'm replacing that I might as well get a SYE and CV drive shaft, to get rid of the stupid tcase drop, which arrived a few weeks ago. I was going to attempt to do it tomorrow, as I finally have a day I'm free. However I've been reading a lot about how adjustable rear control arms are necessary for this, which I do not have.

I am planning on ordering adj control arms for the rear very soon (should have them in 2-3 weeks), and so my question is will I be alright if I install my new drive shaft tomorrow? will everything be alright for about 2 weeks until my new arms get here? I've seen similar posts on here addressing this issue but they all seem to deal with TJs with 4in lifts and I was hoping I might be able to skirt by since mine is only 3in. Thanks!


SYE and CV drive shaft question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor