High Mileage 2014 - Should I Avoid?

dimanche 30 août 2015

Hi, I am looking for a JGC for around 35K and would like to get into a 2014 model. I found one listed that is right in the ballpark price-wise, and is a Overland Hemi as well. It does have about 36K miles on it, and Carfax shows it was sold at auction as a "manufacturer owned" model. I drive a relatively short distance to work, so I am not worried about it having a few miles to start as I won't add many every day. Are there issues I should be on the lookout for? I assume that if it's been driven 36K miles, maybe any issues would have been worked out by now, but if it was manufacturer owned, maybe that is not a safe assumption. These are really sharp vehicles, but the reliability concerns me!


High Mileage 2014 - Should I Avoid?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor