4L Linkage question

lundi 31 août 2015

Hey guys.. Okay so bought this jeep about 2 months ago. It is perfect in every way! however, 4L is a bit of a pain.. after having it keep popping out of 4L I did my research and went ahead and worked on adjusting the linkage (didnt fix it) after crawling around a bit I noticed that towards the front of the linkage the bell crank is unable to rotate to the full position (4L) because of a bolt head sticking out just enough to limit movement... curious if anyone has had or heard of this problem... and what would be the best way to go about fixing it? If the bell crank piece was more straight rather then designed with the bend in it, it looks like it would work.. just curious as to why the design is the way it is... thanks for all the help. I hope you can decipher what I am talking about with the pictures..



4L Linkage question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor