Value of 79 CJ5 Renegade

lundi 31 août 2015

Got a question on getting some type of value on my 79 CJ5 Renegade.

It's completely orignal. Original paint 50920 miles. 304 Engine 3 speed transmission. It has pretty much been stored for the last 15 years. I acquired it about 3 years ago. Put new brakes on it. Changed the fluids. Put a new battery in and it fired right up.

There are a couple of rust spots on it, the frame looks to be in really good shape. I thought about restoring it, but am wondering if I decide to sell it, should i just leave it alone since it is all original? Not sure if it matters, but I would hate to start changing stuff on it, if it's worth more as an original.

Can anyone help me get an idea on what its worth as it sits? Here are some pic and a few where there is some rust.
Thanks.































Value of 79 CJ5 Renegade

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor