Interior LED's stay on

dimanche 30 août 2015

Hey all, yesterday I replaced my interior lights with LED's. Initial thoughts are great, they're much brighter than the stock bulbs and I like the white light over the factory yellow.

I noticed that the rear courtesy and tailgate bulbs are remaining partially on, even when the car is off. They're not completely on, it's a dull glow at only about 5% brightness and will flicker as if they're trying to turn off but can't. It seems to be intermittent and doesn't happen all the time. They will occasionally tun all the way off. I took a 30 min drive last night and one side stayed on while the other side was completely off.

Has anyone experienced this or heard of this happening with LED lights?


Interior LED's stay on

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor