SRT Wheels. Tire Question

lundi 31 août 2015

So I acquired myself a set of SRT wheels over the weekend. I have started doing research on what size to put on them. I have factory ones so they are staggered, so I will be doing staggered tires on my AWD truck in similar fashion to the factory SRT8 trucks.

My question is, I will not be going with the OEM size that came on the SRT's they are much to expensive. I was thinking of going with a combination of either a 255/45R20 and a 275/40R20, or a 275/45R20 and a 295/40R20. I am leaning initially more towards the first combination as its not huge, but was wondering if anyone had input as to the best sizes to run. I think the sizes are slightly different from each other in total height, but I believe the factory combo 265/45R20 and 285/40R20 are also slightly different height to.

Thanks guys.


SRT Wheels. Tire Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor