The original Rattletrap

dimanche 30 août 2015

Alright, so I reckon its time to start a build thread. I've done a lot to this rig since I bought it, and still have more to do before its where I want it. Ill do my best to get you up to speed. Being as I didnt have a build thread up to this point, I haven't been the best at documenting the build.

It all started when I pulled the tub off my 60 cj5 for rust repair, and decided I needed another cj to hold me over until the 60 was done.

Here it is the day I picked it up. It's an 81 and I believe it to be a laredo. I found it on craigslist, went to look at it and knew it was someone else's problem.


The VIN said it was a 6cyl 3 speed, but it had a 304 sitting in the engine mounts with no trans or t-case. It did have some good qualities though. Already had front and rear bumpers, 4" lift, 35's on 15x12's, corner armor, and what I thought were good front tube fenders.


The original Rattletrap

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor