Just replaced my nss and I want to clear something up

dimanche 30 août 2015

I don't know about the 4.0 but on the 5.2 you WILL need a catch pan to do this job. 1 1/2 - 2 quarts of fluid will come out.

Before I changed it I did some research on here and read a couple of posts from people who said they don't remember any fluid coming out and a few posts that said nothing comes out. Imagine my surprise when I unscrewed the last couple threads and fluid came gushing out. :laugh:

Other than that it was super simple. However the bolt from my trans pan sticks up just far enough to block the socket from going over the nss. I just loosened it up a bit and the rest was straight forward, minus the surprise fluid change.

:cheers:


Just replaced my nss and I want to clear something up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor