Help - need crankcase vent tube 95 ZJ 5.2L

dimanche 30 août 2015

My '95 ZJ - 5.2L Laredo just failed the California Smog Certification for the first time due to damage to the crankcase vent tube - from crankcase breather to the airbox.The hard rubber at the end attaching to the breather had cracked and I had replaced with another section of heavy rubber hose. The inspector wanted an OEM part and they are not available anymore. Chrysler Dealer only has ones for the 4.0 L and I can find none at any suppliers. I took a section off a K&N tube,but they would not accept that.
Anybody have a source for help? I have a few friends out checking junk yards but so far no joy. Thanks for help.


Help - need crankcase vent tube 95 ZJ 5.2L

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor