Another T176/Dana 300 rebuild.

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

So I've got an 85 CJ-7 with a chevy 350, Iron Duke BH and the said T176/Dana 300 combo.



I pulled the trans/trans case due to it leaking out the front input/bearing retainer. I've got the rebuild kit for the t176 and reseal kit for the D300. Both components shifted fine, neither one popped out of any gear, however, 1st-3rd gear are kinda noisy. Does anybody have the tech data for the T176/d300 rebuild? or where I can get it?



Things I'm going to address other then the t176/d300.



*new iron duke slave cylinder assembly with corresponding hose/line.



* new pilot and throw out bearing



* new clutch fork assembly and boot



Possibly a HD clutch assembly (I need a 10.5" clutch with pressure plate... damn Iron duke conversion).



Possibly a twin stick conversion



Please advise of any tips or tricks! I need all the help I can get.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor