Tire recommendation?

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

To start, I have already spent hours using the search and can't find an exact answer, close but not quite. I am new here and new to Jeeps so forgive me.



I want to go up in tire size on my daughters Jeep. Current setup. 2004 GCL AWD 4.7L, new Rancho RS 5000 all around, 2" Rusty's off road BB spacers, stock 235/65/17. I have a line on a set of BFG Mud Terrain KO 255/75/17 for cheap. Will this work for DD. Just eyeballing it with wheels turned at every degree it looks like these tires may work, just a little tight. Saw a lot of very similar setups in pics on here but I don't know all the lingo for Jeeps so Im just not sure.



Daughter doesn't wheel off road and drives like a grandma. I don't mind a LITTLE plastic trimming to make these fit so that turning and backing is no issue. Our driveway does have some incline(about 10-15 degrees).



If I can't make these work can I go with a 255/70/17 or do I really need to go with a 245/75(or65)? Or maybe get some Up Country springs to make those tires work?



Thanks in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor