Motorcraft 2100 vs. Holley 350 mounting base

vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Hey guys,



I'm an ex-TJ'er that has a Toyota Pickup w/ the carb'ed 22R now, and I need a new carb.



All the Toyota folk seem to prefer Webbers, but I'm exploring all options, and the Motorcraft 2100 seems to be more popular in the Jeep crowd, so it's got me intrigued, especially when I saw articles about it in an offroad mag.



I have what may seem like a dumb question: Does the Motorcraft 2100 share the same footprint as a Holley 350 (Holley 2 barrel)?



I'm looking for options as to how to adapt the Motorcraft 2100 to my engine, and there is a Holley 350 adapter available to purchase. I've seen references that make me think they have the same footprint, but I can't find a definitive answer.



I can't ask over on the Toyota forums, they'll crucify me for not going with a Weber. So I defer to you guys, for any help you can give me.



Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor