Anticanman wins January '15 YJoTM!

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Congrats dude. You know the drill :highfive:

Anticanman





•1994 YJ

•4.0 mostly unmolested

•AX-15

•NP-231 SYE and teralow 4.1:1 gearing



•Suspension:

Rubicon Express 1454 front springs

BDS 004500 rear springs

Besrk 1" boomerang shackles rear

Teraflex revolver shackles front

Daystar 1" body lift

BDS valved Fox shocks up front

Teraflex rear bar with ES9000's in rear



•Dana 30 front axle:

ECTED locker

Ten factory chromoly shafts

Rugged Ridge HD steering

Alloy USA outer seals

G2 4.10 gears

Birdcage diff guard



•Ford 8.8 rear axle:

ARB locker

Superior super 88 chromo shafts and CCE

SOLID diff cover

G2 4.10 gears



•35x12.50r15 BF Goodrich KM2 mud terrains on 15x8 steel rims

•36x10.50 Interco TSL's on 15x8 Beadlock rims



•Armor

Src front tube bumper

Teraflex engine skid

Metalcloak arched fenders with 6" flares

Src side armor

Body Armor 4x4 tub sliders

Gen Right gas tank skid

Custom swing down tire carrier

Src Tj rear tube flares

Light guards all around



•Recovery

Src-8 winch with in cab controls

48" Hi Lift extreme

5) 2"x20' straps

6) 3/4" clevis'

2) snatch blocks

20' chain

Shovel

E-tool



•Lights

40" led bar across the windshield

Lightforce 170's with several filters

HD LED rock lights

4) LED fog lamps

Aux Backup lights



•Other Junk

Full RockHard cage

OBA with train horns

Poison Spyder hood louvre

Custom interior switches

Heated Wet Okole neoprene seat covers

Tinted hardtop

Full Raingler nets

Some extra gas cans

Lots of electrical gizmos

Probably lots that I forgot but it doesn't matter





My jeep is the quintessential daily driver/weekend wheeler. It brings me to work 5 days a week and allows me to wheel as often as I can get out on the trails. Things break on me more often than I would like but its always a challenge to get to work come Monday morning. As much as I enjoyed building this and wheeling it, I really like that it is comfortable enough to drive long distance on the freeway or even to go cruise the mall.



I purchased it stock minus an aftermarket stereo that I have replaced. Twice. I have done every modification myself with the exception of some axle work done with a warranty and a couple preassembled Craigslist jewels. All in all, I don't think I paid full price for anything I purchased and will only spend money if I'm getting a good deal. On the other hand, every custom modification has a purpose whether it be a misting system to keep me cool on the freeway or the conglomerate OBA system out together with things around the shop. I started by bolting things on but now an pulling some of these off and fabbing my own because I feel it will suit my needs if I built it to my own specifications.



















And this is my build thread. Kind of

http://ift.tt/1z0irHf




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor