Starting issues

samedi 24 janvier 2015

I'm having problems getting my 95 wrangler 4.0 started. Never have any any electrical issues before, but I recently had someone else working on my vehicle, and in there care the battery died. The hooked up the battery charger to get it started and told me that smoke came out of the ecu. This is all their story not mine. Anyways, I'm at a loss at why it wont start. This is what I know, battery, starter, alternator are all in good shape. Jeep cranks perfectly, but will not start, even on ether. I'm not getting any spark, but I know that the coil is good. Im only getting ten volts to one lead to the coil. Has brand new crank position sensor, but I am not getting any voltage to it. Check engine light will not go off, and It wont give me the code when I turn the key three times. Upshift light is also staying on. What should be my next step, should I plan on replacing computer.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor