rear track bar relocation

dimanche 25 janvier 2015

i was cycling the rear suspension yesterday as i wanted to get some baseline numbers and see where my major limitations are. well i noticed the rear track bar is a major issue with full bump and ds stuff. i'm assuming this is due to the track bar relocation bracket.



my thought is to remove the OME bracket that i have been using, mount the axle side in the OEM location, grind off the OEM track bar mount on the frame, then weld it back on with some additional metal to get the angles just right for my lift and TT requirements.



I would relocate my upper spring perches and probably outboard the shocks at the same time



I dont want to mod the axle as I may sell it in the future, and it will be much easier to sell as a bolt in axle. running a genright comp gas tank, so no worry about clearance there. 1" deep trans skid, 2" rear springs, lopro trans mount, and 1.5" MML. Savvy aluminum arms and CV driveshaft. TB is rubbing gas line on the driver side and crossmember in the middle with bumpstops removed





thoughts?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor