Aux led wont shut off

samedi 24 janvier 2015

I installed a couple of cube leds about 6 mos ago to replace my fogs that I lost when I built my new bumper. I just had it shipped to guam from the uk, and I find that my pos connections were unhooked. When I connected them, one of my leds is constantly on, although not at full power, and flickering occasionally.The new leds are wired to the battery (as is my winch), both pos and neg connections. I inspected the switches, they are perfectly clean and connected. I cant see anything wrong with the fuses, nor the relays. I will add that the relays are somewhat close to the engine, about 5 or 6 inches, if that helps (heat damage?). I am out of ideas, though.



Any suggestions? A search only showed stock fog issues. It doesnt help that I know nothing about wiring. Thanks in advance!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor