3rd times a charm: The latest ATXJ Build (probably not the last)

samedi 24 janvier 2015

Story:



Well everyone I really couldnt stay away this time, after building up the other XJ for my dad I had to sell my JKU and buy another XJ. After 3 months of nobody wanting to buy my JK, I ended up selling it to a dealership for a terribly low price. However, I did pick up a very nice 99 XJ for damn good deal. Let the blood, sweat, and tears begin. I got a feelin this XJ is gonna be a hell of ride. I'm going to try and keep this build organized with links to certain pages or turning points as the build continues! stay tuned!



:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:





Specs:

99 XJ Classic

4.0

AW4

NP231

D30

C8.25

LHD

Factory Tow

Factory Tranny cooler

Power Options (not seats)



Plans:

IRO 5.5" Short Arm (for now)

35's

Lockers

Dirtbound Front/rear bumpers

Gears (4.10 or 4.56)

Exhaust/Header

Aux Lighting

Mech fan delete

OBA set up

Basically make this XJ everything my first one wasnt (RIP: Dirty Betty





Current pic:







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor