Oil pressure pegged after replacing valve cover gasket

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

GRRR... Did the valve cover on my 99 with 4.0L... No real issues until the test drive. The oil pressure is maxed to the right no matter what. Putting in neutral or revving engine does not change anything. I would suspect the sending unit except I just replaced it last month. At that time I was getting the usual low oil pressure at idle but revving the engine made the pressure jump. Any ideas on

what could have happened with the valve cover gasket replacement? I did a lot of visual to and there wasn't any leftover pieces of the CCV valves (which broke off) in the rocker arm area. I also did a 5-10 miles test drive and everything seemed normal




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor