HELP Back Seat door will not open!

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

First I got the both front actuators in without a problem. And the rear ones went slick and smooth until the last one...



It will not open! HELP!



I installed new actuator on right rear door. Now it will not open. I had some "help" and I think the door was closed while I was testing the electrical connection. I don't know if I connected the outside handle rod but given the situation I would guess not. The inner door latch will not open it either, I am guessing that the G@# D#$@ child protection switch was either set on at factory or got switched on during install.



So here is the question. How can I open a rear door? I think I can lower the window. I could remove the back seat guess but I don't want to if some one has a cool trick.



Thanks.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor