how much for amc 360?

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Hello haven't been on here for a while and trying to keep going on my cj. I have a good running 304 but am not impressed with the lack of power. I have found a 360 that has been bored .30 thousands over, cleaned, and had the heads done and valves ground by a local engine machine shop. This all sounds good BUT, the owner and his buddy started assembly themselves. I have no idea of their level of expertise and have the following questions.

#1 the engine comes with a aluminum intake and a holley truck avenger, How much could it be worth like this?

#2 I would assume that if purchased I should have it torn down, re-checked and the rebuild done by a mechanic?

Any feedback would be appreciated especially by those members who do this stuff in their sleep. Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor