What is a 42RLE ?

lundi 26 janvier 2015

I bought a Transmission that I thought might work for my 04 GC 4x4 but when I got it home I saw all the differences. The bell housing is wayyyyy different.

I looked up the id.# and came up with a 42rle ?????



It came out of a 05 Dodge Dakota AWD. I would like to get some info on it so maybe then I can list it in the right place. Did they ever use in JEEPS at all??



I need a 42re is anybody wants to swap. :rolleyes: Not unless ya have a Dodge I would assume !! Ha



I wonder if any of the "Hard Parts" would interchange? My 42re has a front clutch pack and pump that needs replaced. If I would have been thinking I would have just bought those parts on E-Bay and repaired my own ! Now I have a 42re that needs parts and a complete 42rle that does not work in my Jeep ! :(:(:(:(




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor