shifting problems

mercredi 2 septembre 2015

I'm having problems getting the tv cable adjusted. I searched the forum and watched the youtube video, even used the haynes manual, and still can't get it adjusted right. The back story on it is, I replaced the transmission, got lucky and found a newly rebuilt one out of a wrecked junk yard zj, and my friend that was helping me decided it'd be a good idea to "adjust" my tv cable so it would shift better. Well now it doesn't want to shift hardly at all, it whines out and jerks into gear. I've adjusted and tried to get it back where it was and it's just not working. I need to be able to drive it because my husband's truck needs a wheel bearing replaced (have to buy the whole hub assembly cause of the abs) and just don't have the money right now. Following the video and the manual isn't helping, anyone got any tips? Ugh I could hurt my so called friend!


shifting problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor