How to convince parents to get a TJ?

jeudi 27 mars 2014

Hi everyone, so I've had my wj for about a year now, and I have decided I want to sell it, and buy a tj. I know I'll be giving up lots of comforts but I've already made the decision. But I'm 16, and my parents don't think its such a great idea, just because I would need a lot of money to find one with low miles/in good shape. Around here the first couple year models 97 98 99 go for around 5-6k with over 150,000 miles on them. I would be getting the 4.0 and I know that its a very reliable engine, and I've read they easily outlast the vehicle if well cared for. But my parents never really like to buy used vehicles, and my dad is a car guy so he knows what to look for. So give me some reasons that 150,000 miles isn't too high miles, compared to my wj with 180k. I know as long as its in good shape and has been well cared for, it should last much longer and be a good vehicle, I just need to get my parents to believe this.

Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor