1995 ZJ Acceleration Issue

mercredi 28 mai 2014

I have a 1995 Jeep ZJ 4.0L and I have a problem that is driving me absolutely insane. On the takeoff if kick down the throttle it bogs down like its going to die and then picks up slowly until it finally accelerates. When it does get up to speed it has high shift points (3k-3.5k rpm). Sometimes it will not shift into overdrive and just hang in gear. The worst problem I have is hitting hills. If i put the pedal to the floor it will rev high but will not accelerate or shift and lose speed. This is very annoying and if the hill is steep enough it will nearly bring me to a stop. I am stumped as to what it is since I have replaced so many parts already. The local dealership first told me my torque converter was bad until I told them the transmission was replaced and it did the same thing on the last one. They then told me it was not pushing enough fuel while driving and needed a fuel pump which has also already been replaced. Im not throwing any codes, there is no lights on, nothing. I just dont get it. If anyone has any input PLEASE let me know because Im about to give up on the ole girl. If anymore information is needed please let me know. Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor