Removing injectors and/or seals on cylinders 4 and 5 on WJ (WG) CRD 2.7. Pic thread.

dimanche 25 mai 2014

I need to do the No 5 injector seal on my CRD. If you have one you will know that these cannot be got to without lowering the engine.....but there is another, easy way. I was going to do a "How To" picxture thread but then I found this which is just about the same as I do it. Ive done this before on a friend WJ and its easy and takes rather less time than claimed by the poster!

I posted this in my "Exhaust smell in cabin" thread but just in case you did not see that or need to do the job Ive posted it here. Will also make it easier to search for future referance. Good luck if you take it on but there is nothing to it so go for it! Dont forget you need a new seal and and new injector stretch bolt EVERY time its removed.:thumbsup:





http://ift.tt/1poigP0



Cheers!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor