Anyone sell a JK to buy a WJ? I wanna hear from you.

vendredi 30 mai 2014

So I'm kinda at a cross roads here on what to do. Either I build up my 03 WJ 4.0 or sell it and buy a JK. I made the mistake of going to Moab and renting a Rubicon and had so much fun even in stock form that I am afraid I won't be able to build my WJ and make it wheel as good as the Rubi did. The more I ask questions on here the more I wonder if I made a mistake buying the WJ that I bought. I want something I can run at least 33's on 17" wheels on and do lockers. Come to find out with the Quadra Track II I need to do a Transfer case swap to a 242 then then a long arm lift to fit the 33'3, regear, and a whole bunch of other stuff to make it worthy of what I would like to do. Also the Aftermarket for the Grand's seems to be weak in comparison to the XJ and especially the JK's but understandably so. Also everything for the WJ's seems to be twice as expensive it you want to upgrade. Bumpers for the WJ's seem to start at about $1100 each before shipping so you could easily be into bumpers for $3k by the time you had them to your door. Then all the stuff you read about Unibody and messing all that up. I'm totally new to Jeeps and might have jumped in way to fast without doing enough research. But I will admit I really like my WJ. It rides far superior to the Rubicon we rented and was more comfortable.



If any of you have come from the JK side tell me why you left and talk me off the cliff...




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor