Power steering inop at idle

vendredi 30 mai 2014

I have a 96 limited ZJ. I swapped out the pwr steering pump with a reman pump from autozone, bled the ever livin bejesus out of it and test drove it. Power steering works only above idle and is completely inop at idle or stopped, no pump growl, whine or nasty noises what so ever. After the first test drive I jacked the front end off the ground for a second bleed and found the system to be free of air ( 2 solid hours of turning the wheel back and forth first with engine off and than with engine running and the resivior cap off the entire process) note this pump has the variable effort selenoid installed. Do you experts think I need to warranty this pump or do I possibly have some other issue going on here?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor