5.7 Hemi/545RFE+33X12.5 Duratracs=what gears?!

jeudi 29 mai 2014

Long time lurker, first post here, great site everyone...



I am in the middle of a 5.7 Hemi transplant in my '97 TJ, and have already installed the Hemi/545RFE automatic overdrive transmission. I have read a lot on tire diameter vs transmission gear ratios vs differential gear ratio debates, but can't really find a fitting response to my question. I am installing 33X12.5 Duratracs on my 8" wheels and with the 545RFE I am wondering of I should change my differential gearing from the current 4.10's. I currently have a HP Dana 30 in the front and Ford 8.8 in the rear. For now I am mostly an around town, and down the interstate cruiser. Trails and beaches are the only real action the Jeep gets to see thus far. Any advice would be appreciated...



-Michael




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor