different sway bar end link lower bolt size

vendredi 30 mai 2014

hey,



so I went to the bone yard to find a lower bolt for my 2002 swaybar end link( bolt number 6503726). Got there and saw a WJ in decent shape with the factory sway bar attached. Got the lower bolt off the wrecked WJ and without thinking got home and noticed that my end link lower bushing sleeve is much bigger. The bolt that I got has a much maybe a 1/2 inch step down and my old bolt has..im guessing 3/4.

Ok so no big deal, went to the parts store to get a new endlink...no dice. I didnt know the year of the WJ. I tried 2002, 2004,2005. none of the end links match the bolt size. I assumed that the wrecked Wj was newer then mine since it was in great shape...but am I wrong here, did they have different size step bolt in 1999?



To order the bolt online is 35$ including shipping for me. Its cheaper to buy a link arm.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor